The Book Barn Trivia Quiz
Give it your best shot!
How well do you know The Book Barn? Take our trivia quiz and find out! Grab pen and paper or click the icon to the right to print out your own.
1. At one point Fiction, Mystery, Horror and Science-Fiction paperbacks all fit in just one room. Where was that room?
a. The Last Page
b. The Haunted
c. The Annex
d. Ellis Island
2. What was the largest number of cats we've ever had at The Book Barn?
3. What other kind of animal has lived in our goat pen?
4. What building was the most recent addition to the Main Barn?
a. Last Page
c. The Haunted
d. The Annex
5. What type of shop was in the Main Barn before we arrived?
a. Yarn Store
b. Antique Shop
c. Wood Tool Workshop
d. Elvis Memorabilia Collection
6. What is the #1 most requested book?
a. Anarchist's Cookbook
b. 50 Shades of Grey
c. To Kill a Mockingbird
d. Dating for Dummies
7. The Book Barn is truly a family business. During his very first day at the Barn, how many times was Randi's son fired?
8. What original farm building once stood where the PB & Jellyfish shack now sits?
9. We've had two orange cats. What were/are their names?
10. What year did we open the Downtown location?
11. What year was there a fire at the Main Barn?
12. What historic New York landmark shares a name with our buying area?
13. Whatyear did the Book Barn expand into the upper two floors of the Main Barn?
14. What breed of cat was Downtown Frank?
15. Randi, the Book Barn owner, has quite the history with family-run businesses. Which Connecticut pizza restaurant did his family own?
16. What kind of store was located at the Midtown location before we arrived?
17. Before the turtles moved into Downtown, what kind of animals lived there?
__ Guinea Pigs
Fill in the blanks:
Choose all applicable:
18. What are the names of the six resident goats, past and present?
19. What were the owner's jobs before the Book Barn?
__ Pizza maker extraordinare
__ Professional scuba diver
20. There used to be an upper level of the Haunted. What section(s) did we used to keep there?
21. What sections are found in both our Midtown and Main Barn locations?
22. Which food is ordered most often by our staff?
__ Ice cream
__ Chinese food
True or False:
23. The Midtown location opened in 1998.
24. There used to be stairs to the basement inside of the Main Barn.
25. At one point in time, a six-headed Hydra, an albino python, owls, and llamas all lived together at the Book Barn.
26. The outhouse original to the farm is now used as a bookcase.
27. In the early years of the Book Barn, we used to sell assorted items that were NOT books.
28. We often have school groups visiting our stores. One year, the owner's daughter took a school field trip to the Book Barn.
Who was the best employee we ever had?